Check airtel internet balance methods and steps:
Welcome to the internet balance checking series for the Idea, Vodafone, and Airtel, etc. Are you looking for how to check airtel internet balance? Or you are searching on Google or the internet to check airtel internet balance. Or you want to know about how many numbers of methods to check internet balance.
If you say yes,
Then, you are lending in the correct page on the internet, here you will get a couple of methods to check airtel internet balance. In this article, we have written lots of methods for checking internet balance. The methods such as using USSD Code, My Airtel app, Website, etc. You can select any one of the methods to check your airtel sim internet balance.
So guys read this article till the end with carefully because each line of this article is important and you don’t miss it. In this article, we use lots of screenshots that help you to more understanding about check internet balance.
- Check airtel internet balance methods and steps:
- What is internet balance or data balance?
- How to check airtel internet balance or data balance?
- 1) How to check airtel internet balance using USSD code?
- 2) How to check airtel internet balance using Mobile Application?
- 3) How to check airtel internet balance using the website?
- 4) How to check airtel internet balance by calling customer care?
- FAQs for Check Airtel Internet Balance:
What is internet balance or data balance?
As we know, when we want to call someone via mobile, we need the main balance or calling pack. And when we need to send SMS to someone using a mobile, we need an SMS balance of SMS pack. As the same when we want to access the internet using mobile or computer we also need the internet balance or data balance.
The internet balance is used to access some information from the internet. The information may be the combination of text, digits, audio, videos, etc.
We can easily buy internet balance from the ISP (Internet service providers) and also buy the internet balance themselves by using lots of e-wallet applications like Paytm, PhonePe, G-pay, etc.
After purchasing the internet balance we need to check the available internet balance for our sim. In this article, we share lots of methods for checking internet balance for only airtel sim. If you are another sim users don’t worry I have written the internet balance checking methods for all sim as follows:
How to check airtel internet balance or data balance?
The airtel telecom company offers lots of methods to check internet balance for airtel users. The Airtel users check their internet balance by using mobile applications, websites, SMS, calling, and dialing some USSD code. In this article, you will get a total of 4 methods to check internet balance. Each method is explained with the help of screenshots which help you to more understanding about it.
Below the list of methods is written for checking internet balance to the airtel sim. They are as follows:
- Check internet balance using USSD code.
- Using Mobile Application.
- By using the website.
- Check internet balance by calling customer care.
1) How to check airtel internet balance using USSD code?
This is the first method to check internet balance. In this method, there is no need for data or internet packs and no need to download any mobile application aven website visiting. This method allows checking internet balance simply dialing the USSD code and the airtel users automatically see their remains internet balance on their mobile screen.
The USSD code is the combination of the symbol and numbers that is the star (*), hash (#), and numbers (0-9). The USSD code starts with the star (*) symbol and ends with the hash (#) symbol. The numbers are presenting between the star and hash, like *numbers#, for example, *111#.
If you are airtel 2G, 3G or 4G user then, don’t worry in airtel there is no different USSD code to check remains internet balance. It has only a few USSD codes for checking internet balance they are as follows:
- *125*1541# to check daily data limit
- *125*1585# to check addon data or internet balance.
- dial *121*2# and reply 2 then your data balance will show.
- dial *121*51# and enter 4 to check internet balance and validity.
Check Airtel data balance using *121*1541#:
You can use any one of the above four USSD codes to check remains or active internet balance for 2G, 3G and 4G. If you are using *125*1541# then you have no need to reply to any number. Your remains internet balance will automatically show on your mobile screen. See the below screenshots.
Check Airtel data balance using *121*1585#:
The *125*1585# USSD code used for checking the addon data pack. If you have any addon data pack then you can check remains data balance by using this USSD code. In this code, you have also no need to reply to any number. Your remains airtel addon data balance will automatically show as a pop-up box on your mobile screen. See the below screenshots.
Check Airtel data balance using *121*2#:
You can check Airtel 2G, 3G, and 4G internet balance by using *121*2# USSD code. If you check the balance using this code then you need to reply to some number. Below the process is written.
- Dial *121*2# on your phone.
- A popup message will show then reply 2 for data balance.
- After the reply, you will see your internet balance on your mobile screen.
Check Airtel data balance using *121*51#:
You can check data balance by dialing *121*51# on your airtel mobile. If you want to check data balance using this code you also need to reply to the number. The process is written below.
- Dial *121*51# on your phone.
- A popup message will show then reply 4 for data balance and validity.
- After the reply, you will see your internet balance on your mobile screen.
2) How to check airtel internet balance using Mobile Application?
Airtel users can check their internet balance using mobile applications. In this method, the user needs to download my airtel application from android play store or apple store. The users need the smartphone and data pack. If any airtel user has a simple mobile they can not check their internet balance using this method.
After downloading the application they need to install it and signup with the same airtel number from which they want to check the internet balance. In this process, the airtel users will receive an OTP number and type this number on the application. If the application and airtel sim are residing in the same mobile the OTP number is automatically detected by the application.
After sign up the airtel user can see their remaining internet balance on their mobile application screen. the process is written below.
Process for check airtel internet balance using the mobile application:
- Open play store (both android and ios).
- Download and install My Airtel app.
- Now sign up and verify the airtel number.
- After verification, the user dashboard will show.
- Then tap the account balance and finally select the data balance option.
- you will see your airtel data balance on the application screen.
3) How to check airtel internet balance using the website?
This is the 3rd method of checking internet balance in airtel. In this method, the airtel user must have the data plan because this is not an offline method. There is no need to download any application and also no need to dial any USSD code.
In this method, the airtel users need to visit the Airtel official website (airtel.in) and enter the airtel number from which they want to check internet balance. An OTP message also will send to the user’s mobile phone from the airtel company to verify the number. The user needs to enter the OTP number and verify it. After verifying the user successfully sign-in on the website and see their remaining internet balance. This method also called as Airtel Self-care Service.
Process for check airtel internet balance using the website:
- Open any one of web browsers like Google Chrome, Uc Browser, etc.
- Visit the Airtel official website or simply click it.
- After visiting the Airtel official website will open.
- You log in with your airtel number from which you want to check internet balance.
- After login, you will see your remains or active internet balance.
4) How to check airtel internet balance by calling customer care?
If you have no idea about how to check internet balance at that time you have only one option that is calling to customer care. The Airtel customer care number is 198 or 121.
Yes, you can ask everything about your Airtel SIM such as internet balance and validity, main balance, SMS balance and many more. This is the last method for checking airtel internet balance. If you can call to airtel customer care for checking internet balance. The customer care executive may ask some details related to your airtel sim and you must give the answer to his questions.
This method takes some time to check internet balance. You can use any of the above methods as you wish.
FAQs for Check Airtel Internet Balance:
There is the list of FAQs are written which help you to get more knowledge about internet balance checking.
How to airtel 4g data balance check?
You can check the Airtel 4G data balance using lots of methods. Some of methods are written below:
- Using USSD code
- *125*1541# for internet balance.
- *125*1585# for addon internet balance.
- *121*2# also for the internet balance.
- *121*51# and this also.
- With the help of My Airtel app.
- Using Airtel Self-Care Service.
- By calling customer care.
How to airtel daily data balance check?
you can easily check the daily data balance by dialing *125*1541# or *125*1585# or *121*2# or *124*51#. Also, you have lots of methods such as Mobile Apps, Websites, and many more. You can use any of these USSD codes to check airtel data balance.
What is the Airtel balance check number?
The airtel balance check number is *123#. The number is changed from time to time but now the number is the *123#.
Airtel 4G balance check USSD:
The Airtel 4G balance check USSD is *121#.
Is Airtel 2G, 3G and 4G USSD code for check internet balance the same?
Yes, Airtel has no special number to check 2G, 3G, and 4G internet balance.
I hope guys after reading this article you have to get all the methods of checking internet balance If you have any questions related to this topic you can ask me using the comment box. I will try to make the answer to your all questions.
Thanks for reading this article.
You need to take them in the right place at the right time for maximum effects. cialis price in south africa NOTE : Although those as mentioned above are short-term benefits, most sex pills are specifically formulated to provide long-term effects which you can accomplish by taking them regularly for 2 to 3 months.